MITSUBISHI HomeUseful information about MITSUBISHI
Mitsubishi is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth largest Japanese car manufacturer and the 19th worldwide by production. As of October 2016, Mitsubishi is one-third (34%) owned by Nissan, and is thus part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance.
Current Mitsubishi models
There are currently 5 different Mitsubishi models in Europe, these are the ASX, Eclipse Cross, the pick up L200, Outlander and Space Star. This is a mix of city cars and SUVs. Especially the Outlander PHEV can be seen a lot on the Dutch roads, which is partly due to the (formerly) favourable additional tax rate for business drivers. Among private buyers, the compact Space Star and the sturdy ASX are currently popular.
The overviews below show service intervals, engine oil requirements and tips for the most recent Mitsubishi models. The intervals and guidelines are only an indication, there may be circumstances in which a garage will give a different advice.
Mitsubishi timing belt
Almost all Mitsubishi models have a timing belt. If the timing belt of your Mitsubishi is not replaced on time, it can snap, causing the engine to seize up or, in the worst case, cause even more damage. The cost of repairing a broken timing belt can be considerable. Below is a list of timing belt replacement intervals for these models:
- Timing belt interval Mitsubishi Lancer
- Timing belt interval Mitsubishi Colt
- Timing belt interval Mitsubishi Outlander
- Timing belt interval Mitsubishi ASX
- Timing belt interval Mitsubishi Space Star
Tyre pressure Mitsubishi
The tyre pressure of your Mitsubishi should be checked every month to ensure optimum performance. In addition, incorrect tyre pressure can lead to high fuel consumption and the tyres wearing out faster or irregularly. On the following pages you will find an overview of the tyre pressures for your Mitsubishi.
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi ASX
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Colt
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Colt CZC
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Galant
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Galant Station Wagon
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Lancer
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Pajero
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi SpaceWagon
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Carisma
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi L200
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi Outlander
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi SpaceStar
- Tyre pressure Mitsubishi i-MiEV
Which engine oil Mitsubishi
Changing engine oil on time is crucial for the condition of your engine. It is also important to know which motor oil you need. In general, the maintenance booklet always mentions the appropriate motor oil. Do you want to know which motor oil to put in your Mitsubishi? Then use the handy search tool from Kroon Oil: